Our client is based in Stamford, CT and is seeking a Systems Engineer. This is a full time position. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a word version of your resume for immediate consideration.
Responsible for the release of our clients product systems designs. Responsible for project test plans, test matrices, product testing, determination of risk, and documentation management. Responsible for investigation and evaluation of new technology that may be utilized including testing and approval of product through commercial release. Responsible to maintain existing written documentation, periodic review, and posting. This position requires interaction with sales, technical support, field service, the end user, outside vendors and all other service and administrative groups within our clients involved in the order through remittance process. Must develop relationships and communication channels to ensure status feedback and cooperation with shareholders
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Adheres to the Company’s quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in the position description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
2. Systems Engineering and Integration procedures.
3. Development of work instructions, test plans/matrices, results reporting
4. Responsible for evaluation and testing of new technology that may be utilized.
5. Advisory and consult for 3rd party configuration and settings and installation/service guides.
6. Develop, update, and maintain implementation tools and documentation. Develop systems for document control and management.
7. Develop, update, and maintain documentation on Intranet Web Site.
8. Responsible to act as the point of contact for new products, software changes including testing, and new information dissemination
- • BS degree in a technical discipline. AA with significant on the job experience in a technical engineering role.
- • 5-10 years full time experience working with Windows servers, workstations and network design in a technical nature. Expertise in setup and troubleshooting.
- • Experience working with database setup and installation. Oracle preferred.
- • Excellent written communication skills. The ability to receive and communicate technical information.
- • Experience with Excel, Word, and MS Project.
- • Must be very organized and multi-tasking.
- • Experience in working with, managing, and resolving customer problems and issues.
- • Must be able to marshal resources in a complex matrix environment.
- • Experience in virtualization including VMware ESX and Microsoft Hyper-V operating systems and network technology, high performance computing systems, and archival storage systems.
- • Willing to travel up to 30%.
- • Able to work independently.
- • Excellent verbal communication skills.
- • VCP and MCSE is highly desired
- • Knowledge of Radiology workflow. Knowledge of Radiology and Hospital player, roles and
This position description contains the general duties considered necessary to outline the principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as inclusive of all work requirements which may be inherent to successful performance. In addition, the masculine pronoun used herein shall include the feminine.
- • BS in Computer Science
- • Knowledge of large Enterprise installations and configurations
- • VCP and MCSE
- • Experience and knowledge of System engineering and Software test process in a development environment