jmsjobs JMS Technical Solutions
The Talent Source
Works closely with a team of designers/developers to design and create high-powered, cutting-edge web-based applications to support the growth of e-commerce within our organization.
Essential Job Results
- Identifies, researches, and resolves programmatic problems.
- Documents code and business logic used in applications.
- Able to develop an application from beginning to end.
- Supports finished applications by tracking and fixing bugs and creating performance improvements.
- Work at times as a member of a group or autonomously if needed.
- Follows through to job completion.
- Staying up to date on industry standards and best practice
- Work with existing code and maintain tests
- Assist in moving existing code/functionality into React and Redux
- Develop new user-facing features along with tracking and fixing bugs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with or knowledge of TDD, OOCSS, full life cycle or Build Tools a plus
- 22 Feb, 2017
- Chelsea Robinson
- 0 Comments