JMS Technical Solutions
The International Finance Analyst will be responsible for analyzing international sales performance, creating reports, and various ad-hoc analysis. Customer price requests and margin analysis are a key function for this role. Reporting includes various management reports, such as Closeout reports, month-end Subsidiary Costing, VAT Reporting, quarterly Contract Summaries, Forecast Projections, and margin summaries. Evaluate new and existing processes and related systems functionality to determine solutions to increase efficiency.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Manage all price requests and work with management to delegate to team members.
- Analyze and submit price exception requests from each subsidiary to management for approval.
- Gather all the necessary information to analyze potential styles to see if they can be offered to subsidiaries with an acceptable margin, including estimated cost of goods, the cost to import and land, target wholesale price and other non-cost specific details required to offer a new style.
- Ensure net margins are maintained for all business units and summarize for upper management.
- Compile and manipulate large amounts of data from multiple systems then analyze and present findings in a clear format.
- Create reports and pull data for ad hoc analysis from MicroStrategy business intelligence tool and various systems.
- Analyze complex business problems and assesses how automated systems can be implemented to solve them.
- Provide user testing for various system malfunctions and enhancements. • Write procedures for training purposes.
- Ability to manage many projects with changing priorities.
- Ability to analyze complex models in MS Excel and Access using pivot tables and formulas.
- Detail-oriented, accurate and highly analytical.
- Knowledge or work experience in systems, SQL, accounting, and finance.
- Ability to write queries for data extraction.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Word, Access, Excel, MicroStrategy (or similar business intelligence software) knowledge.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ year experience as a financial analyst or business analyst.
- Experience and advanced knowledge of MS Excel required.
- Accounting and Finance background a plus.
- Typing and 10 Key by touch.