jmsjobs JMS Technical Solutions
The Talent Source
Responsible for analyzing international sales performance and producing scheduled as well as ad-hoc analysis and reporting. Customer price requests and margin analysis are a key function for this role. Reporting includes various management reports, such as Closeout reports, month-end Subsidiary Sárl Costing, VAT Reporting, quarterly Contract Summaries, Forecast Projections, and margin summaries. Evaluate new and existing processes and related systems functionality to determine solutions to increase efficiency.
Essential Job Results
- Analyze price requests from each subsidiary to management for approval.
- Respond to SUB/JV/FR/DIS/FOB price inquiries.
- Update international status and price changes in the style master.
- Produce product linesheets and price lists.
- Gather all the necessary information to analyze potential styles to see if they can be offered to subsidiaries with an acceptable margin, including estimated cost of goods, cost to import and land, target wholesale price and other non-cost specific details required to offer a new style.
- Ensure net margins are maintained for all business units and summarized for upper management.
- Manage debit notes for factory unused stock materials.
- Compile and manipulate large amounts of data from multiple systems then analyze and presents findings in a clear format.
- Create reports and pull data for ad hoc analysis from MicroStrategy business intelligence tool and various systems.
- Analyze complex business problems and assesses how automated systems can be implemented to solve them.
- Provide user testing for various system malfunctions and enhancements.
- Write procedures for training purposes.
- Ability to manage many projects with changing priorities.
- Ability to analyze complex models in Excel and Access using Pivot Tables and Formulas.
- Detail-oriented, accurate and highly analytical.
- Knowledge or work experience in systems, SQL, VBA, accounting and finance.
- Ability to write queries for data extraction.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Word, Access, Excel, MicroStrategy (or similar business intelligence software) knowledge.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ year experience as a finance analyst or business analysts.
- Experience and knowledge of Excel required.
- Accounting and Finance background a plus.
- Typing and 10 Key by touch.
- 3 Mar, 2017
- Chelsea Robinson
- 0 Comments