We are looking to bring on our annual summer intern to work out of our small office in Buffalo. Our office is based in the inspiring and motivating D!g Co-working space (http://innovationcenterbuffalo.org/).
This summer, we are looking for a CRM focused intern. Your job will be to help us scrub large amounts of customer and prospect data in our pipeline to ensure accuracy.
- The perfect candidate will have:
- Tremendous attention to detail
- Experience working with any CRM / Database
- Excellent research abilities
- Self motivated
- Have a high tolerance for monotony (seriously, it’s an underrated super power!)
- Hourly pay
- Opportunity to learn from a small, growing technology consulting business
- Work and network with local entrepreneurs
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your resume!
- Attend learning and network events, including weekly happy hour with our neighbors at 43North
- Work in a fun and easy going environment
- 24 May, 2017
- Joel Shapiro
- 0 Comments