JMS Technical Solutions, Inc. as Recruiter
The Talent Source
Our client is seeking a motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team. They are a global implementation partner powered by the Maverick Quantum (mavQ) Artificial Intelligence Platform that enables organizations to modernize their business with cloud technologies such as Salesforce, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
This is a fully remote / full-time / direct hire position
Salary range based on experience: $110,000 – $130,000
- Execute deployments between Salesforce sandbox environments during the Development and Testing phases of a project
- Execute deployments to Production Salesforce environment during Go Lives
- Prepare release documentation
- Own all client communication relating to deployments, DevOps status updates, and deliverable timelines
- Define release readiness criteria and ensure all changes meet criteria and proper sign off is received prior to deployment
- Resolve DevOps-related issues and work closely with the developer team to remediate any blockers for a release.
- Manage releases according to the organization’s standards and adhere to timelines.
What you will bring:
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience, from an admin and/or developer perspective
- 2+ years of experience in working with repositories, pipeline such as (Gitlab, Github, Jenkins etc)
- Understanding of DevOps principles and practices
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client senior management
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws