JMS Technical Solutions, Inc. as Recruiter
The Talent Source
Our client has an opening for a Full Stack Developer (Customer Onboarding Team) located in either Texas or Oklahoma.
This is a direct hire / full-time / remote position
About the company:
Our client is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners they give employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Further, their Cloud solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
They’re a product company that is pushing technological boundaries and driving global innovation. We operate with a vision to build a range of enterprise products and services in multiple industries, to include finance and banking, corporate governance, healthcare, and law enforcement.
About the role:
- You will need to quickly understand our business and product. You will need a solid understanding of the business problems we are trying to solve
- Participate daily in SCRUM meetings with your team lead
- Reporting to your team lead, you will be responsible for building out the Cloud Portal product and its features. You will ensure that you ship features regularly that are on time and bug-free
- As a software developer, you will resolve and troubleshoot technical problems which arise during the use and operation of software packages, including technical assistance in implementation, conversion, and migrations
- Experience in structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation, and maintenance of applications
- Experience in design, code, test, debug, and document applications
- Experience in application design, latest design patterns, deployment, and troubleshooting
- Ability to provide post-implementation support and resolve any post-implementation technical issues
- Minimum 2 years experience building Enterprise Level Applications
- Demonstrated experience with server-side programming languages such Java, PHP, C#, Python etc.
- Strong knowledge of relational and non-relational database technologies such as MySQL, SingleStore, SQL Server, MongoDB is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Techniques
- Computer Science degree or equivalent is required
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively, to learn new technologies and techniques
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Ability to lead a team
- Must have experience using Git or another version control system in a team setting
Salary depending on experience: $95,000 – $125,000
- Full Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and sick leave
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Year-end bonus
- Remote or Hybrid working options
- Professional development & training
We are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.