JMS Technical Solutions, Inc. as Recruiter
The Talent Source
Our client is seeking an Integration Architect to join their team.
This is a fully remote / full-time / direct hire position
Salary range based on experience: $160,000 – $200,000
- Act as a driving force for the integration workstream in projects
- Architect integration solutions based on functional and technical requirements
- Apply common integration concepts and patterns to a solution in order to promote maintainability, reusability, scalability and security where needed
- Extract, Transform, and Load data into and out of Source and Target systems using middleware and/or code and maintain platform standards
- Publish and communicate strategic technology standards, frameworks, principles and roadmaps to drive integration practice to the next level
- Work out POC’s to leverage the newest technologies or features
Main Duties as an Integration Architect/ Things you need to know to be an effective Integration Architect
- Design and implement modern data integration technologies and solutions to support business requirements requested by the client
- Understand and have the ability to implement Integration patterns (ex, ESB, Pub-Sub, Transaction Clients, Event Messages, etc.)
- Contribute to Data Model decisions during project implementations that involve integration
- Partner with other team members to deliver best in class solutions
- Provide direction, assistance and education to family members on the appropriate use of integration technologies and patterns.
- Have the ability to engage in pre-sales activities and convince clients about what added value a middleware platform brings.
- Have the ability to implement integration solutions through Mulesoft. Any implementation experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Dell Boomi
- Know and be at least proficient with the following:
- Formats such as XML, Flat files, JSON
- Object oriented programming: Many middleware also have the ability to implement other coding languages as well.
- Networking/Security: To be able to connect to systems, you have to be at least comfortable with HTTP protocols and general security concepts like Certificates, Secret Keys, and encryption
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws