JMS Technical Solutions, Inc. as Recruiter
The Talent Source
We are seeking an extremely organized Midlevel IT project manager to support the internal IT projects. This role will require excellent communication skills, a very highly level of organization along with the ability to ask the right questions and keep projects on task. Workday experience is NOT required.
This is a Remote position, but ideally the candidate is based in PST or MT time zones to align with the team.
3+ years of project management experience
- Track record of guiding and/or leading cross-departmental teams to complete projects
- Ability to manage multiple mission-critical projects simultaneously – very organized
- PMP certification or equivalent PMI or MBA experience
- Experience with scrum/agile project management
- Creative problem solving skills and an innate ability to know when something needs to be “good enough” vs “perfect”
- Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a complex, high-pressure, dynamic environment
- Track record of creating systems to simplify and improve processes
- Excellent communication, follow up, and conflict management skills
- Success in all stages of project management: initiation, planning, execution, performance/monitoring, project close (+ debriefs/learning/ rapid iteration
- Knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be very organized.
- Must be able to run Scrum sessions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent note taking skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Technical Degree or Training
- Technical Background
Salary range: $90K – $95K
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws