JMS Technical Solutions, Inc. as Recruiter
The Talent Source
Our client in Katy, TX has an opening for an IT Supply Chain Manager
This is a full-time / direct-hire / on-site position
Relocation assistance provided
– 7-10+ years of experience across Supply Chain and Logistics systems with solid exposure around developing
and/or implementing business applications for Retail Supply Chains
– 7+ years of strong technical and implementation experience in one or more supply chain packaged
solutions including but not limited to Manhattan, Korber, Blue Yonder, Oracle, SAP, etc.
– 7+years of experience around technical, functional configuration and
customization/extension/modification on WMS, TMS package solutions
– 5+ years of experience at a managerial capacity leading, coaching and mentoring functional and technical
product team of Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Software Engineers/Developers, technical product
– At least 5+ years of experience owning End-to-End implementation of WMS, TMS products including but not
limited to Manhattan, Korber, Blue Yonder, Oracle, SAP, etc.
– 5+ Years of solid experience delivering and scaling software applications at a leadership capacity
– 7+ years of solid experience on developing integration using tools and framework like SOAP and RESTFul
web services, JMS asynchronous services, SMTP, (S)FTP, etc.
– Excellent knowledge and experience on DB2 Z/OS with Strong skills on, RDBMS, SQL.
– Functional and Technical skills related to WMS, TMS, and other supply chain domain specific package
solutions offered by Manhattan Associates, Korber, Blue Yonder, Oracle, SAP, etc.
– RDBMS, SQL, Stored Procedures, Data Integrations, Scripting Languages etc.
– Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with
individuals at various levels, both internal and external
– Analytical, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
– Process and Data Centric, Framework driven
– Ability to quickly build and scale IT teams
– Ability to handle and drive multiple initiatives simultaneously
– Thrive in ambiguity
– Ability to handle IT product and service vendors
– Ability to build and run onsite-offshore model
– Ability to create, manage SOWs
– Ability to maintain IT budget and plan for optimal resource utilization
– Strong on both strategic thinking and hands-on tactical execution capabilities with willingness to take
– Self-motivated, with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to remain organized, pay strict attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines within a high volume,
– Excellent debugging skills and fixing issues with short span of time with minimal support from Leads.
– Excellent analytic skills with the ability to use key tools to dive deep and provide analysis consistently on
– Strong Microsoft Office program experience, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
– Lead & manage software implementation and development responsibilities various software applications in
the Supply Chain space
– Establish trust and build relationship with senior level stakeholders in functional areas within business
– Lead & manage functional and technical team to deliver well-designed scalable enterprise applications
– Provide expertise and recommend solutions to complex functional, and technical issues
– Formalize standards and best practices for various software design patterns, execution approaches,
stakeholder management etc.
– Lead, Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies and options for software development
– Ability to manage tasks with attention to detail and accuracy
– Develop a thorough understanding of policies, procedures and safety rules
– Responsibilities may change; team members may be required to perform other tasks as assigned
Salary range depending on experience: $150,000 – $170,000 annually + 10% bonus
Relocation assistance provided
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws