JMS Technical Solutions Inc. as Recruiter
The Talent Source
Providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries via SNOW ticketing system, over the phone or email and issues related to Store Network, Hardware, computer systems or software. Respond to queries and isolate problems to escalate or implement solution.
- Respond to queries either in ticketing systems or over the phone and follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem, update tickets and walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Respond to email messages within ticketing system for customers seeking help.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Escalate trouble tickets to appropriate parties to facilitate repairs
- Participate in the activities associated with a variety of departmental projects including but not limited to imaging desktops, laptop, and scanners, preparing documentation, coordinating tasks.
- Must handle responsibilities by multi-tasking, working independently and with minimal direction.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
- Understanding of network and Point of Sale Systems(FLOOID and TP.Net).
- Proficient with various network & POS devices to include but not limited to Meraki routers, Switches, Access Points, Registers (IBM, NCR & WAVE), VeriFone Pin Pad.