JMS Technical Solutions, Inc. as Recruiter
The Talent Source
Our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Integration Tester to join their team.
This is a fully remote / full-time / direct hire position
Salary range based on experience: $70,000 – $85,000
- Analyze solution architecture and design documents including Source to Target & detail design documents needed for each track and plan test design activities.
- Perform Debugging/Testing including MuleSoft, Dell Boomi and Einstein Analytics
- Utilize knowledge of system integration testing methodologies, defect tracking systems, and Quality Assurance process
- Perform data migration, application integration, software system implementation with case management in Salesforce
- Involved in preparing Test Plans, Test Strategy documents, Test Cases & Test Scripts based on business requirements, rules, data mapping requirements and system specifications.
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) to validate that the developed application meets the business requirements.
- Write complex SQL queries for data validation for verifying the SSIS Packages and business Rules
- Review test scenarios using SQL queries based on Technical design or mapping document and good knowledge of ETL jobs
- Extensively involved in testing the ETL process from different data sources (SalesForce, UI, SQL Server, Oracle, flat files) into the target database as per the data models.
- Responsible for testing Initial/Reconcile and Incremental/daily loads of ETL jobs.
- Test the mapping parameters and variables by discussing with BA’s.
- Validate the data flow and control flow transformations are working according to functionality in SSIS packages
- Setup/configuration/development and design of data streams/3rd party integrations.
- Validated the cardinality of joins and data integrity on the business objects universe.
What you will bring:
- Experience with one or more data loader tools: Apex Data Loader, Dataloader.io, Informatica Data Loader or Jitterbit Data Loader
- Experience in Integration Debugging/Testing including MuleSoft, Dell Boomi and Einstein Analytics
- Good knowledge of API tools: Postman, Ready API, Rest Assured, Advanced Rest Client
- Extensive knowledge of system integration testing methodologies, defect tracking systems, and Quality Assurance process
- Experience with Salesforce APIs and SOQL/SOSL
- Working and technical knowledge of Salesforce.com, data migration, application integration, software system implementation with case management
- Experience with Salesforce Workbench
- Good Understanding of Salesforce Bulk API & Upsert functionality
- Expertise in Integration Testing, Data Migration Testing, Business Functional testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Integration testing, System Integration Testing (SIT), UAT, Batch Testing, Interface testing, and Performance Testing.
- Prior experience with data modeling, relational databases and transact SQL
- Prior experience working on an agile project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws