JMS Technical Solutions, Inc. as Recruiter
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team.
This is a fully remote / full-time / direct hire position
Salary range based on experience: $120,000 – $130,000
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Force.com APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning Web Components etc.
- Play a technical role in evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation into a Salesforce org.
- Provide technical support for existing custom APEX code being used on the Force.com platform
- Integrate applications with salesforce leveraging SOAP/REST based solutions
- Train other development resources on Salesforce development practices
- Maintain alignment with Salesforce development best practices
- Build future integration points between Salesforce and Custom Applications
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience with OmniStudio preferred
- Extensive experience in Apex and Visualforce development
- Hands on experience with Web services and integration
- Extensive experience in developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written
- Experience creating Workflow, process builder and Approval process
- Experience with developing data models within Salesforce
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles
- Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce callout
- Good experience of SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language) and SOSL (Salesforce Object Search Language)
- Exposure to LWC
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Services & community modules
- Should have exposure to version control and continuous integration via bitbucket or Github
- Ability to stand and sit for sustained periods of time, at least 50%
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data; transcribing/typing; viewing a computer; extensive reading
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws