Senior Manager, Change Management
We have an opening for a Senior Manager, Change Management.
This position may sit in any of our U.S. offices.
The Senior Manager, Change Management will lead and oversee the execution of change management programs for large-scale new technology deployments across the Firm. The Senior Manager will play a key role in ensuring technology projects meet change management objectives on time and on budget by increasing end user adoption and usage.
The Senior Manager will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organizational structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The Senior Manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact end users. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
In this capacity, the Senior Manager, Change Management will:
- Work with functional departments across the Firm to identify assess and implement organizational readiness, stakeholder alignment, communications, training and ensuring the deployment of new technology in a constantly evolving environment;
- Coach project teams on change management best practices, lessons learned and trends, while helping design a tailored change management solution that delivers value to the end user and meets their needs and expectations;
- Help drive stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, learning/training, organizational change communications, organizational readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement;
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications concerning the deployment of new technology;
- Assist in conducting change impact analyses and assess change readiness, while partnering with key stakeholders;
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs; Support the creation of actionable deliverables for change management levers: communications, sponsor roadmap, coaching, training, and resistance management;
- Track and report issues; Help define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress;
- Identify, retain and partner with external vendors, as appropriate, to facilitate the deployment of new technology; and
- Manage the change portfolio and communicate planned technology changes across the organization.
In addition, the Senior Manager, Change Management will be expected to have:
- Experience working in one or more of the following: Organizational Change Management, technology training, strategic communications, people-centered project management and development of metrics for project team and project delivery success;
- Understanding how people go through a change and the change process;
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships;
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations;
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere;
- Forward looking with a holistic approach;
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics;
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization;
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others;
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges; and
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.