JMS Technical Solutions, Inc as Recruiter
The Talent Source
Our client was founded by members of its current leadership team who had the vision to create better technology to support account based health plans. Fast forward to today and they continue to be in growth mode, as a premier, Health tech company servicing over 225,000 participants with over 2 billion dollars in health accounts.
Their newest product is revolutionizing the way employers provide health insurance by putting the power in the hands of their employees. With this product, they are able to make a deeper impact with our participants by helping them understand how to maximize their health benefits and plan for the future cost of health care.
In becoming part of the team you would be joining a group of bright, driven, and creative individuals. They have built an environment that creates opportunities for people to be part of great teams while pursuing their individual passions. Each group’s day-to-day responsibilities vary although you will find that the team consistently values idea sharing, fosters innovation, and loves to tackle the challenges of achieving the overall mission.
The Senior Systems and Security Administrator is part of their Cybersecurity and Technology team and would be relied upon to take responsibility for a blend of network administration, cloud-systems administration, and cybersecurity analysis. This individual would bring a combination of network administration and cybersecurity experience to be able to contribute to the team to architect and implement security solutions.
Client provides opportunities for training and certification programs as a part of the focus on professional development.
This is a full-time / direct-hire position
A strong candidate would have the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Cybersecurity Analysis and/or Engineering including key areas such as: Firewalls, IDS, IPS, VPN, Remote Access, Enterprise Malware Solutions, Security Logging, Vulnerability Management, Security Incident Response, Penetration testing
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Network Administration including administration of routers, switches, wireless access points, firewalls, VOIP phone system, VOIP phones, smartphones
- Experience and knowledge of Office365 Administration, managing IaaS resources and deploying and managing Windows servers (physical and/or virtual)
- Bachelors Degree in a related technology field; or the combination of relevant experience and education
- Display an understanding of new trends and technologies related to IT Security and Compliance
- Systematic approach and steady disposition in the event of a system outage to be able to focus, evaluate issues, define mitigation, and implement communication plans
- Prepared to methodically troubleshoot infrastructure issues and security incidents
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism in all interactions
- Proven ability to recognize and adjust communication to the audiences knowledge level of technology including with internal technical staff and non-technical customer/client representatives
- Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully work autonomously
- Responsive and flexible to work off-hours and on-call hours as needed
- Ability to follow direction, both high-level and explicit, with limited daily supervision
- Ability to pass a national criminal background check
- CompTIA Network+ Certification required within 12 months of hire
- CompTIA Security+ Certification required within 12 months of hire
- CISSP Certification within 24 months of hire (https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/CISSP# )
- Additional skills valued although not required in :
- SQL Server administration
- Team Foundation Server administration
- HIPAA regulations and policies knowledge
Our client believes that company culture is paramount in creating enriching experiences.
- While they are not a “fully remote” company, we embrace and encourage flexibility including how, where, and when you do your part.
- They are dedicated professionals who know and care about each other like family (and some are)
- They are community builders and impact makers who prioritize giving back through involvement with the various charities that are important to their employees
- They have numerous benefits including downtown parking made easy and FREE, just a quick walk to the office from a covered ramp
- The dress is casual; welcoming of comfort that supports your business activities
- When they aren’t crushing it to provide the best tech and service for their clients, the team can be found:
- Working out in their fully equipped gym
- Enjoying the built-in entertainment with impromptu acoustic guitar jam sessions around the office by their co-founder.
- Collaborating in their open kitchen space
- Having a bit of friendly competition playing shuffleboard or bubble hockey
- Debating over the best wing in Buffalo
- Indulging in a happy hour with their DJ playing all your favorite hits
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws