We have an opening for a Software Architect in our Information Technology Department.
This position may sit in our Los Angeles or New York office.
The Software Architect will work alongside subject matter experts and other members of the Applications team in helping vet proposed solutions and develop technical recommendations around architecture and design tied to their implementation in the environment. The Architect will see to it that new software solutions reflect an adherence to standards and best practices already adopted at the client. All efforts by this individual demonstrate a clear attention to detail, a high level of collaboration and consistent focus on customer service and quality.
In this capacity, the Software Architect will:
- Collaborate with various members of the Applications team and other firm personnel in exploring and vetting proposed new solutions and enhancements to existing ones. Make recommendations on design and approach which reflect a full understanding of the clients environment, existing security controls, data and data integrations.;
- Throughout various stages of a project, provide technical leadership and help navigate through technical issues or challenges;
- Perform code and solution reviews;
- Coding and development as needed;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the end user experience and ensure that new solutions provide the best experience possible;
- Creation and delivery of architecture documentation for review by IT leadership;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the application environment and configurations;
- Identify ways to further leverage our current instance of Microsoft Master Data Services;
- Provide regular updates to the Senior Manager of Product Delivery and Director of Application Engineering. Be responsive and report up on new developments or issues;
- Lead meetings with the technical team and engage with the business as needed.
In addition, the Software Architect will be expected to be responsive, work independently, and maintain a focus on customer service.
- B.S. in computer science or similar;
- 4 years in an application architect role;
- 4 years C# and.Net programming experience;
- Experienced in secure coding best practices;
- 4 years working with SQL server and reporting services such as SSRS;
- Understanding of Interfaces and APIs, XML, JSON, SAML;
- Experienced in delivering mobile solutions and mobile app dev;
- 2 years working knowledge of IT Infrastructure;
- Experienced working with and building a data warehouse solutions. Knowledge of Microsoft MDS;
- Experienced integrating and interfacing with platforms; and
- Law firm experience preferred.