JMS Technical Solutions, Inc. as Recruiter
The Talent Source
Our client in Brookhaven, GA is seeking a Software Engineer in Test (SDET) to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of automated tests. You will be working with stakeholders to plan, estimate and implement test automation strategies.
This is a full-time / direct-hire / hybrid position
- Understands various back end and front-end architecture components required to formulate test strategies.
- Determines priorities for test scenarios and creates effective execution plans.
- Performs manual and exploratory testing.
- Performs defect reporting and triaging.
- Participates in sprint-level, integration and regression test planning and execution.
- Analyzes failure patterns and determine corrective actions to eliminate the errors.
- Able to provide in-depth analysis to resolve technical issues, anticipate risks and ensure timely management escalation.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of work experience.
- Have 5+ years of experience building web application test automation.
- Hands on experience with Mobile automation. (Native apps automation)
- Have a firm grasp on automation technologies such as Selenium, Postman, UI Testing and Web Services testing.
- Knowledge on coding languages such as JAVA, Python, Nodejs.
- Have Knowledge on creating Frameworks and Page Object Model is a must.
- Have exposure to cloud automation tools such as Browser stack, Sauce labs.
- Rest assured automated API testing.
- Experience with CI-CD systems(Jenkins Build configuration for automation)
- Experience with SQL and Database/backend testing.
- Gitlab/Github configurations for CI-CD pipeline setup.
- Hands on experience with Java Scripting.
- AWS knowledge & experience.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities as necessary.
- Firm knowledge on JIRA for project management and defect management.
Salary range based on experience: $110,000 – $130,000
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws