JMS Technical Solutions, Inc. as Recruiter
The Talent Source
Our client is looking for a Senior Cloud Solutions Engineer with strong Azure (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS), automation, PowerShell and Citrix experience
This is a contract-hire / remote position – candidates must be located in one of the following states: AL, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX or VA
As a member of the Cloud Solutions team, the Senior Cloud Solutions Engineer will be responsible for supporting could services including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS) as well as cloud server administration. The Engineer will also be responsible for implementing the direction of the Citrix architecture, standards, and design approaches for the company’s systems and applications. The successful candidate will be expected to integrate and support cloud capabilities accounting for scenarios including service quality, outage management, subscription management, and cost-efficient solution architecture. The Senior Cloud Solutions Engineer will assist with training and development of engineers within the cloud solutions team.
- Implement solutions based on architectural design principles to satisfy customer requirements
- Assist with the deployment of secure IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS solutions
- Responsible for innovation roadmaps, maintenance scheduling, life cycle management, and capacity management for the Citrix environment and related dependent technologies
- Managing day-to-day administration, planning, and problem-solving for the Citrix environment
- Identify inefficiencies, gaps, issues, and continue to drive the analysis and documentation of technical requirements for the enterprise Citrix environment
- Implement solutions based on Architect guidance of best practices within the cloud systems team as well as throughout the organization
- Develop tools and documentation to ensure the support staff are adequately prepared to resolve complex customer technical issues
- Exhibit solid experience in cloud health monitoring, capacity metering, cloud pricing, and cloud expense management
- Provide solution based on various cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computer trends
- Identify and define technical requirements for cloud service-based applications
- Implement and consult on server installations and upgrades in accordance with IT policies and procedures.
- Handle as well as assist other engineers with handling configuration, systems performance analysis, and optimization.
- Create as well as assist other engineers with creating scripts for monitoring systems and automation.
- Provide as well as assist other engineers with providing problem and incident management along with chronic issue remediation plans and execution.
- Providing day-to-day remediation of risk and compliance issues in the environment.
- Supporting key technology initiatives including virtualization, data center, disaster recovery, and capacity planning.
- Performing duties following all company standards regarding engagement, change management, and escalations.
- Escalate as well as assist other engineers with escalating issues to vendors and providing root cause analysis and incident reports.
- Providing timely resolution to support issues.
- Work with a dedicated 24×7 operations team, engineering new ways of efficiently triaging events generated by the monitoring tools.
- Creation and maintenance of KB and SOP documents.
- Monitoring and maintaining the Azure, On premise, and O365 cloud environments
Salary range: $120K – $130K
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws