JMS Technical Solutions, Inc. as Recruiter
The Talent Source
Our client in Brookhaven, GA is looking to add a Senior Sr. React Front End Engineer to join their team.
This is a hybrid / full-time / direct hire position
Salary range based on experience: $130K – $140K
Sr. React Front-End Engineer
Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience working with React and 5+ years of Front-End development overall.
- Working with UX to create/maintain React components for website
- Help with Backlog Grooming and Sprint Planning
- Mentor junior front-end engineers
- Working with lead and architect to create micro app
- Style Components
- React 16+ specifically with core concepts like hooks, functional component composition, and state management.
- Proficiency with modern web technologies, like GraphQL and RESTful APIs.
- Working in a team environment
- Great problem-solving skills
- Experience with coaching and mentoring other developers
- Working experience with MUI
- Understanding of WCAG/WAI-ARIA accessibility compliance
Nice To Haves:
- Gatsby v4 (static site generator)
- Strapi v4 (content management system)
- Algolia (personalized site search)
- Figma (wireframes and mock-ups)
- LaunchDarkly (feature flags)
- Exposure to Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and Google Analytics v4.
- Understanding the ebbs and flows of a retail digital marketing organization is ideal.
- Knowledge of NPM, Node, and knowing the difference between package.json and package-lock.json will make you stand-out.
- Experience using Jenkins to manage builds in an AWS environment.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws