We are helping our client recruit for a Senior Application Support Engineer.
This position may sit in their Los Angeles or New York office.
The Senior Application Support Engineer is responsible for the day to day management and support of various enterprise solutions in close collaboration with other IT teams. This individual is the main point of contact for the business around technical issues and support, and will partner with our customers in ensuring the health and consistent growth of the systems they are responsible for.
This role is part of the newly formed Applications team. It is an opportunity to help lead the introduction of various new technologies at the firm and be part of a growing and dynamic team.
We are looking for an energetic, high performing individual with the passion and aptitude to learn new technologies, along with the communication and work management skills to work independently and deliver new solutions to the business.
You are organized, accountable and maintain a strong focus on customer service.
The Senior Application Support Engineer will:
- Provide direct oversight and management of various solutions;
- Act as subject matter expert for those systems and provide technical support as needed. Ensure the health and stability of all solutions owned;
- Under direction of the Senior Manager of Applications, engage with the business in providing support along with the identification and introduction of enhancements;
- Work with the relevant IT teams in developing and delivering enhancements and new capabilities. Drive and manage those efforts;
- Deliver recommendations to the business and IT leadership based on an understanding of the platform, roadmap and related business drivers;
- Maintain current and accurate architecture and support documentation for use by both engineering teams and support staff;
- Coordinate and communicate with business users on issues, maintenance and upgrades;
- Adhere to and participate in the Firm’s Change Management process; and
- Provide regular updates and reporting to both the Senior Manager of Applications and Director of Applications.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Working knowledge of legal technology solutions preferred;
- Moderate development experience preferred;
- At least 5 years of information technology experience;
- At least 3 years’ experience working with and supporting enterprise platforms;
- At least 3 years’ executive level engagement and customer service;
- At least 5 years’ of experience in a professional services or legal environment preferred; and
- Knowledge of SQL and SQL reporting (SSRS).