We are helping our client in Lexington, MA with a contract (should be at least 6+ months) with an opportunity to potentially go permanent. This is a small IT team, so we are looking for a Systems Admin who is not afraid to provide Help Desk support as well – as the right candidate will be helping to do it all.
- 5+ years of working in a Helpdesk environment and working face to face with end users (not just on the phone)
- People interpersonal and communications skills a must.
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment and flexible based on business need.
- Resourceful and documentation capabilities.
- Microsoft Office 365 (Commercial and GCC High Government) Administration including Teams and SharePoint.
- Microsoft Server (2008 to 2019) Active Directory /GPO/Azure /administration
- Zoom/MS Teams Management
- RSA/VPN administration / Secure Token knowledge
- Familiarity configuring/navigating of switches / routers, TCP/IP and Sonic firewalls.
- Network auditing using various tools such as Netwrix and Tenable.
- Avaya IP Office phone system management.
- Understanding of off-site/cloud backup administration (Druva, Eatel and AvePoint are used. Bonus if experience in those vendors
- Linux knowledge
- Patch Management with Ivanti
- Cyber Security / CMMC /DOD security experience.
- Working knowledge of VMWare
- HCL (Formerly IBM/Lotus) Notes Domino administration
In an everchanging environment, we are not a typical IT environment. 80 users with approximately 10 PC and servers. Resourcefulness is key and expected. Documentation is key along with timely project management. Office 365/Azure cloud management will be key as we are migrating from commercial version(s). Microsoft server administration including GPO manipulation and creation is also key.
With a small team, the individual must be able to interact and work with others. Jobs include but are not limited to:
- Helpdesk needs
- Network Administration with various consoles
- Physical PC/Laptop upgrades and imaging