Our client is looking for a full-time Technical Solutions Developer, who must have three to five years of work experience developing technical programs and solutions. In this role, you will work as a cross-functional team member supporting multiple teams by applying technology and problem-solving skills. Our goal as a company is to challenge you as well as provide opportunities for growth, while streamlining project workflows.
This position is responsible for
• Software Development: Perform hands-on customized development and testing of software solutions for our customers primarily based on Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to Microsoft .NET, and Microsoft SQL Server
• Software Design and Architecture: Work as part of a team to develop software and database architecture and designs for new solutions, that meet both business and technical requirements
• Business Requirements: Strong ability in gathering requirements and accurately document. As well as an understanding of developing from written requirements provided by other business analysts or customers
• Quality Assurance: Actively participate in quality assurance, including hands-on system and user testing of the software developed when required
• Deployment and Availability: Deploy releases and updates of applicable software and ensure their availability
· Support: Support applicable software systems and from time-to-time support networking, hardware, and operating systems when requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the following areas:
- Database maintenance and SQL
- Software application development
- Experience with C#, versioning software (Git), and SQL server is required
- Experience with WPF, Universal Windows Platform, ASP.Net, Java, TypeScript and HTML is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.