JMS Technical Solutions, Inc. as Recruiter
The Talent Source
Our client is seeking a motivated Technical Trainer to join our Team. They are a global technology consulting firm that enables organizations to modernize through digital transformation.
This is a fully remote / full-time / direct hire position
Salary range based on experience: $110,000 – $120,000
- 5+ years of work experience as a software Trainer
- Technical Training experience required.
- 3+ years of Salesforce CRM or SaaS training experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or similar programs required.
- Experience conducting virtual webinar-based training required.
- Demonstrated track record of interfacing professionally with stakeholders, business partners, and other internal and external clients.
- Soft skills: Ability to build trust, follow-through, and collaborate well with a variety of stakeholders and teams.
- Ability to work North America time zone hours in order to train client end users in a live virtual environment
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) in all functional areas of clients’ products to gain the ability to deliver training and provide knowledge transfer
- Research and test product features, functionality, and changes to determine the scope of edits for assigned areas of documentation
- Partner with Product Development, Delivery, and Subject Matter Experts to develop clear, concise training materials for a variety of audiences (internal staff, end-users, administrators, and partners) and ensure that content is aligned to achieve defined learning outcomes.
- Create training materials such as, but not be limited to videos, quick reference guides, online courseware, presentation slide decks, and product manuals.
- Develop video scripts and storyboards, and record, produce and edit training videos
- Produce screenshots, flowcharts, and other graphics
- Revise documentation to incorporate product updates and enhancements requested by customers and internal users
- Assist with development of curriculum for new courses
- Schedule and manage logistics of hosting Live and Virtual Training Offerings.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure completion of the training plan in accordance to the agreed schedule.
- Support and participate in requirement gathering sessions to keep track of changes.
- Create and edit supporting documentation for change management activities.
- Facilitate client training, schedule training as needed.
- Keep abreast of all project updates or product upgrades and provide training and guidance as well as updated documentation.
- Document the processes for successful implementation training, inclusive of training videos, templates, and workflows.
- Document FAQs throughout training sessions in order to support client adoption
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws