JMS Technical Solutions, Inc as Recruiter
The Talent Source
Our client has an opening for a TMS Enablement Analyst (HRIS – Workday).
This is a full-time / direct-hire position
Locations: NYC, Los Angeles, West Los Angeles, Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, San Diego, Palo Alto, Costa Mesa
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Manager, Talent Management Solutions, the Enablement Analyst is responsible for the maintenance, configuration and optimization of all Workday modules in use by the Firm and other Talent Management (TM) related applications.
The Enablement Analyst must possess excellent problem-solving skills, strong oral and written communication skills, and have the ability to adapt the message to the level of the audience.
The Enablement Analyst works independently, exercising a high degree of latitude and independence in performing a wide range of technical and administrative support services, programs, and projects for the Talent Management Solutions team.
The Enablement Analyst must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced, shared services environment and possess the skill, aptitude, and demeanor to work in a highly collaborative team environment within Talent Management, including Diversity and Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility, as well as other internal and external global resources.
In this capacity, the Enablement Analyst will:
- Identify and analyze business needs, conduct requirements gathering, and define scope and objectives for Enterprise Resource Planning (e.g. Workday) applications integrated with business processes/data and IT infrastructure (i.e., an “application system”);
- Thoroughly analyze all requests and changes in order to develop an understanding of the requirements, determine potential impact to business units, teams and integrations and to develop project plans and testing scripts accordingly;
- Lead efforts to optimize Talent Management applications. Recommend solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology;
- Responsible for managing and performing work associated with business/systems analysis including developing/building enterprise reporting and data analytics;
- Extract, transform, and load data from various data sources into Prism and build/develop reporting solutions to support stakeholder business reporting requirements;
- Configure and deploy all modules of the Workday application in use by the Firm to support stakeholder requirements, including development in Workday Studio and custom integrations;
- Remain current in Workday feature releases and industry standards; foster relationships with Workday Community (including vendors and counterparts) to proactively recommend innovative solutions and new work streams;
- Manage projects or processes with limited oversight from manager;
- Solve difficult and often complex issues; and
- Perform other essential duties, tasks, and projects as assigned.
- Bachelors in computer science, information systems, business administration or related fields or equivalent work experience (preferred);
- At least 5 years of configuration and maintenance in the Workday ecosystem with development experience in Workday Studio, custom integrations, data analytics, reporting. Workday HCM, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence Management modules (preferred);
- At least 7 years of experience in Talent Management (Human Resources) with proven experience in implementing technology solutions and/or process improvements projects;
- At least 5 years of experience in project management with a proven track record of managing multiple cross-functional projects/teams, and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think analytically and innovatively to provide solution options;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others;
- Extensive knowledge of technology planning and operations, design, and deployment, as well as system development lifecycle management;
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise reporting and analytics for Talent Management related data;
- Advanced Project Management experience across a variety of methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.);
- Advanced-level proficiency in enterprise software configuration and maintenance (Workday preferred);
- Ability to improve operational efficiency; service delivery and information management across all technology competencies;
- Broad knowledge of current and emerging technologies including information security and disaster recovery;
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Talent Management practices and principles;
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Access, Visio, Project, Chrome and Internet Explorer;
- Acts with a high degree of integrity and discretion handling confidential employee information. Exercises good judgment at all times with respect to data privacy, security and all Firm policies and procedures; and
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality of information and data.