Scenic Artist/L board Lead
Recent university graduate looking for a full-time position as a Financial Analyst. I am a proactive and goal oriented individual that is passionate about taking on new challenges.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona December 2016 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Emphasis in Finance, Real Estate and Law
Financial Modeling Corporate Finance Theory Business Forecasting
Evaluation of Financial Policy Operations Management Managerial StatisticsSKILLS
• Experienced with Excel vlookups, pivot tables, conditional formatting and basic financial modeling
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven leadership abilities, lead others in high-demand situations
• Strong project management abilities in prioritizing, organization, multitasking, decision making, and time management
• Possess strong commitment to team work while working well with others
• Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
• Fluent in Spanish
AWARDS The National Society of Leadership and Success, Cal Poly Pomona Chapter May 2015 National Engaged Leadership Award
Young Adult Ministry, Archdiocese of Los Angeles, CA November 2014
Bishop’s Leadership Award
Scenic Artist, Global Trade Show Productions, Mattel Inc. El Segundo, CA September 2013-Present
• Organize and manage inventory of over 800 L-boards in the graphic department.
• Oversee L Boards fabrication process and delivery.
• Prioritize graphic production and L board assembly.
• Provide scenic painting and set dressing support for photo sets and commercial shoots and trade shows.
• Assist in graphic printing, laminating and graphic installation for trade shows such as Spring and Fall Toy Fair.
Youth Adult Ministry Coordinator, Los Angeles Archdiocese, CA October 2014-Present
• Represent Archdioceses Youth Ministry Director in the San Gabriel Valley area.
• Facilitate programs and courses from the Archdiocese for local parishes.
• Coach local youth groups in their ministry by providing them with resources from the Archdiocese.
• Develop strategic and action plans to assist youth groups.
• Organize Archdiocese events such as performances and retreats for 10 local parishes.
Artist Lead, Artistic Entertainment Services, Azusa, CA August 2010-December 2016
• Led a team of 10 artisans and painter on Rose Parade floats and Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights.
• Coordinated and facilitated daily operations between Art directors and artisans and painters.
• Collaborated across various departments to prioritize and organize float’s construction.
• Estimated and organized materials needed to complete art work for Rose Parade floats and other projects.
Treasurer, The National Society of Leadership and Success, Pomona, CA July 2015- June 2016
• Oversaw the overall financial operations of over $8,000 budget.
• Developed annual budget and monitor, control, and record all local expenses.
• Assessed cost of all activities and events.
• Collected membership dues of more than 400 members.
Sep 2014 - Dec 2016
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Emphasis in Finance, Real Estate and Law at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Scenic Artist/L board Lead at Trade Show Productions, Mattel Inc. El Segundo, CA